Arborchem Skid Sprayers
- 200 or 300 Raven polyethylene low profile tank, and anti-vortex suction line. A 16" fillwell and strainer basket. With UV inhibitors, ribbed for extra strength, bottom sump for total drainage
- Pumping system included large capacity Scotts 170 gpm centrifugal pump, features viton seals for superior performance with herbicides. Simple to maintain, no belts or pulleys. Bypass jet agitation high flow for suspension of dry Flowables
- Powered by a 9 hp Honda pull start gas engine, with low oil shutdown. (Electric start also available as an option)
- Adjustable gas valve for pressure relief, large capacity Banjo system strainer and liquid filled pressure gauge
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge 2" x 6" box steel tubing skid frame painted standard colors
- Options: Briggs & Stratton engine, Hanay hose reels manual or electric, Spraying System guns, Asco solenoid valves, Boombuster nozzles, and 1/2" spray hose. All sprayers are custom made to fit your specifications.